Advertisement

Why you always should ass the scene after taking a photograph.

Why you always should ass the scene after taking a photograph. I was out scouting for an old shipwreck that was washed up on the shore 1926 so it has been there for over hundred years and it was quite battered from the beating of Mother Nature.
I’m not happy with the image I got and I think it would be far more interesting if you photographed it in a misty morning.
I used my old trusty Fujifilm XT1 with the Fujinon 35 f2 lens this particular day and i also filmed some scenes with the Fujifilm XF10 and my talking heads are filmed with the GoPro Hero7 and for some reason I tried to film In GoPro colour. Never again!!! Always film in flat profile!
#fujifilm #shipwreck

The shipwreck



Follow me on instagram



Fujifilm XT1



Fujinon 35mm f2 lens



GoPro hero 7


photograph.

Post a Comment

0 Comments