Advertisement

r|TIFU By Burning The Skin Off My Butt

r|TIFU By Burning The Skin Off My Butt r/Tifu In today's screw-up, OP accidentally burns all of the skin off of his butt cheeks. Yeah, it's as bad as it sounds. We've also got a car owner who somehow manages to cause $3,000 in damage to his car with just $4 of ice. If you're having a rough day, these TIFU stories are sure to cheer you up by reminding you that it could always be much, much worse. If you like this video, let me know by hitting that like button!

πŸ’— Support Me:

😱 r/TIFU I Accidentally Glued My Buttcheeks Together πŸ‘

πŸ”” Subscribe!
πŸ‘ Like this video if you want to see more!
πŸ’¬ Join my Discord:
🐦 Follow me on Twitter:
🎧 My Podcasts on Spotify:
πŸ›’ My merch:

#reddit #tifu #funnyredditposts

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,funniest posts,funny,comedy,funniest reddit posts,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,choosing,tifu,r/tifu,r/ tifu,today i fd u,

Post a Comment

0 Comments