Advertisement

Embrace Shadows - Vegan for the environment.

Embrace Shadows - Vegan for the environment. Hello,
My name is Gabrielle.
And I'm currently hanging out in Pemuteran Bali.
It's beyond beautiful here, so beautiful I am extending my stay, I don't want to leave :(
In this video I talk about my reasons for choosing a vegan/ eco friendly lifestyle. I am doing my best to be a conscious consumer. I explain how in my opinion if we all do our best, whatever that is for you, then together we can make this world a better place.
I also just explore the island, watch the sunset, eat yummy food, and chill out in Pemuteran.
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
LIKE
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE
Embrace your shadows to find your light,
And I'll see you in the next video.

Vegan,eco friendly,conscious consumer,Bali,Solofemaletraveller,travel vlog,ocean plastic,zero waste,plastic free,beach clean up,live to travel,content creator,artist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments