Advertisement

The Decade is nearly over, so here is a video.

The Decade is nearly over, so here is a video. Have a happy new year everyone!

Go check out Ozzygaming


Music: Mako - Our Story
Lil Tjay - GOAT

Specs ( People keep on asking me )
CPU: I7 8700k ( Water cooled )
GPU: GTX 980 ti 6gb Strix
Ram: 16gb Ram from corsair
Motherboard: z170 pro gaming motherboard
500gb SSD
4 TB Hard drive
750 watt Power supply.

Monitor:
1st monitor : some acer widescreen monitor non-gsync 34inches
2nd monitor : some old dell monitor from my old... old PC.

Keyboard: HyperX Alloy RGB
Mouse: Logitech G Pro
Steering Wheel: Logitech G29 with the shifter.

That's my whole setup, from a amd radeon 73 something to this, I happy.

Thanks for watching

Music in this video is not owned by me and all credit should go to the legal owner of the song.

video.

Post a Comment

0 Comments