My dry skin care routine that I use at nighttime. This is a hydrating skin care routine since my skin is so dry and flaky from using retinol products and this is the routine I use to get my skin hydrated in the night. Dry skin is not a vibe! Have you ever used retinol products? 🎥 PREVIOUS VIDEO: My Thoughts on Paris Hilton's Nighttime Skincare Routine | Reaction -
🎥SKINCARE VIDEOS: SKIN CARE VIDEOS: ROUTINES, REVIEWS & FUN | CHEEDZ -
🛎 SUBSCRIBE:
PRODUCTS USED:
1. Oil Cleanser - Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil -
2. Foaming Cleanser - Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser Water Gel -
3. Toner - Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads -
4. Serum - Ren Flash Hydro Boost Instant Plumping Emulsion -
5. Serum - Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule -
6. Mask - Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask -
7. Lip - Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask -
FOLLOW:
Instagram: cheedz_sa
Email: cheedzbiz@gmail.com
#skincare #skincareroutine #dryskin
===
Hi, I'm Cheedz. I'm a Beauty & Makeup South Africa African YouTuber. All things makeup, skin care - tutorials, reviews and hauls. Be sure to subscribe and leave a comment if this is your first time here.

0 Comments