Advertisement

121 - Acrylic Abstract - Let Colour be the Hero - Simple is Best

121 - Acrylic Abstract - Let  Colour be the Hero - Simple is Best Sometimes keeping things simple is best. Let colour be the hero of your creations. This Acrylic piece was what I needed to relax and reconnect with art. Creating this brought me Tranquillity and a great sense of Satisfaction. I loose myself gazing at this piece, it just works for me. Different angels provide different colours and shapes. The high shine metallic add the right amount of pop. Cannot wait to varnish it.

What do you think or see when looking at this piece?

Hope you enjoy watching my creative process, let me know what you think? Did you find value is watching this?

Please contact me on vividdays46@gmail.com if you want to purchase pieces of my work.

Sponsors, Donations or Tips would be gratefully received paypal.me/vividdays

Comments, Likes, Shares & Subscribe are also super helpful.

If you would like me to test, review and/or use your products whilst creating my art please contact me vividdays46@gmail.com

You can find me on:-
Facebook:
Instagram: Vividayz

If you click on product link & buy the product a very small percentage will go to me. There is no additional cost to you.

Daler and Rowney Coeruleim blue
Dale and Rowney Ultra Marine blue
Pebeo Green blue
Pebeo Blue Green
Pebeo Turquoise
Pebeo Yellow Ochre
Pebo Cyan Primary
Pebo Titanium white
Acrylic brush set

sharonlindley,vividdays,abstract,modern,resin,Epoxy,artresin,resinart,mastercast,painting,fluidart,southampton,England,forsale,creative,creativity,art,artist,original,local,studio,demonstration,learning,howto,beginner,expression,hobby,fun,image,colour,colourful,bright,vibrant,beautiful,oil,acrylic,micapowder,bold,pigments,powder,resinobsessed,lesson,tutorial,Abstract,Simple is best,Pebeo,Expression,

Post a Comment

0 Comments