Advertisement

GIRTHY 155MM Howitzer | NEW Japanese Derp (War Thunder Type 75 Gameplay

GIRTHY 155MM Howitzer | NEW Japanese Derp (War Thunder Type 75 Gameplay *Check out the NEW SHIRTS here* -

In the market for War Thunder Equipment? Use this link to get 3% off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your vehicles.
Merch STORE LINK -
LiveSTREAM LINK -

START PLAYING!! Download War Thunder NOW! -

GIRTHY 155MM Howitzer | NEW Japanese Derp (War Thunder Type 75 Gameplay

Connect With me!! In a more sensual way :)
Support la PHLEE -
Follow me on Twitter!--
My Instagram -
JOIN my DISCORD -
Follow me on Myspace!--

Thumbnail -

war thunder,war thunder type-75,japanese derp,war thunder type-75 155mm,war thunder new tanks,war thunder 1.91,phlydaily,phly,daily,

Post a Comment

0 Comments