Advertisement

What's on my iPhone 11 Pro? College Student Edition 2019

What's on my iPhone 11 Pro? College Student Edition 2019 Download Blinkist:
I am a senior studying Aerospace Engineering at MIT. In this video, I go over the apps that I use on a daily basis as a university student. There are specific apps that I use for productivity, note-keeping, self-care, mindfullness, and much more. I show you how I edit my pictures, and the apps I use to save money with food and getting around. I even show the app that helps me track and better my sleep!

Snackpass Referral Link:
Want the HYPEST discounts you've ever seen? Use my code "kj8987ox" 🔥💯 ✨🤩

Uber Eats, use this code for $7 off your next order: eats-kjh328ue

Download Goodwall for iOS and Android:

Check out my new Merch line, and DM me a selfie on Instagram for a chance to be featured at the end of one of my videos or on my Instagram story:

Become a Patron to be added to a Discord server with me where we can discuss whatever appropriate topic you'd like:

Thank you for watching!

For business inquiries, please email:
mitechguy2020@gmail.com

Affiliate Amazon Links:
Camera used:
Mic Used:
Daily Laptop:
Note 8 Case:
iPhone 8 Plus Case:
Pixel 2 XL Case:
iPhone X Case:
iPhone X Screen Protector:
S9 Plus Case:

Social Media Links:




PATREON:

mi techguy,mitech guy,kj,hardrict,mtg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments