Advertisement

Looping Guitar and Native American flute at the Findhorn Foundation Sharing

Looping Guitar and Native American flute at the Findhorn Foundation Sharing My first public performance with my trusted Boss RC 505 looper. I've been wanting to do this for some time now and here it is!
It was an amazing experience playing in front of 250 people. Some minor mistakes here and there but that's how it is!
Next time I will have my foot pedal with me so I won't have to operate the looper with my hands.
Stay tuned for more to come.
Check out my facebook page 'Spirited Wind Flutes' for more info on my handmade wooden flutes and music.
Enjoy!
Nikos Valmas

universal hall,findhorn,foundation,native american flute,meditation,rc 505,looper,nikos valmas,spirited winds,Nikos Valmas,boss,guitar,sharing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments