Advertisement

Why do I keep sabotaging myself like this? | ALYSSA FORREAL DIARIES #3

Why do I keep sabotaging myself like this? | ALYSSA FORREAL DIARIES #3 I've been in better spirits lately but I stay sabotaging myself. I didn't start packing for my trip to Chicago until hours before my flight and I keep forgetting to eat! UGH! I did not want to go to Chicago, AT ALL but I'm forcing myself anyway. My bestie, Reana, has lived in Chicago for 2 years and I have not visited her once. She's moving back to LA soon so I NEED to go and experience her life in Chicago before that happens. She told me about Sneakerball , a non-profit event where we wear dresses with sneakers, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to visit! This is what a hectic day looks like for me and how I prepare to leave town. I really hope these videos are still interesting to y'all, as you can see in this video I had some negative thoughts pop into my head about that. Thank you so much for showing up for me, once again, I appreciate you!!

ALYSSA FORREAL vlog Playlist:


 (( CONNECT WITH ME ))
instagram | @foreverflawlyss
facebook | Alyssa Forever
twitter | @foreverflawlyss
snapchat | msflawlyss

(( BUSINESS ONLY ))
alyssa@rare.global

Alyssa Forever,mental health,depression,depression vlog,mental health journey,behind the scenes vlog,video diary,come with me,battling depression,living with depression,cope with depression,daily vlog,suffering in silence,anxiety,mental health vlog,how to heal,depression journey,find happiness,chicago,sneakerball,maltipoo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments