Advertisement

My Top 10 Touhou 1 - Highly Responsive to Prayers Tracks

My Top 10 Touhou 1 - Highly Responsive to Prayers Tracks Actually I like ALL Touhou songs so that doesn't mean I don't like the other tracks. (I prefer Akyu's Untouched Scores more please don't fite me thx.)

My random ranking comments:


10. This track is fast and catchy so why not? (The first and only genderfluid character lol)
9. So dramatic I love it~
8. Ah yes. Eiki's theme reminds me of this track what a nice reference.
7. I like the beginning.
6. Epic. I mean all Mima's themes are great that's a fact.
5. Goosebumps but I personally love her second theme more.
4. In my opinion the best title theme. It's so powerful and perfect. This theme knew that Touhou will be one of the best games ever.
3. And here we have one of the best Stage 1 Themes. It's a perfect start and really nostalgic.
2. I love this theme more than the first one cause it sounds very unique.
1. Konngara is my favorite Touhou 1 character and I love her theme so much. Traditional Japanese songs are my thing. Sorry Sariel but I'm Team Konngara.

I don't own the images I found them here:




















Tracks

Post a Comment

0 Comments