Advertisement

VEGANUARY 2020 - What I ate today - Budget friendly - Easily accessible items

VEGANUARY 2020 - What I ate today - Budget friendly - Easily accessible items OPEN ME UP!

Contact me on - Josie-eleanor@hotmail.com
Come follow me - Jorsieeleanor

My morning skin care routine


My Night time skin care routine


Buzz cut shaving my waist length hair off


Pantothenic acid - I didn't pay this price for it, the prices seem to have gone up alot so shop around! I paid £21 for mine and they have now risen to £30!






TEAMI DISCOUNT CODE FOR 15% OFF - JOSIE15

TEAMI DISCOUNT FOR 20% OFF JOSIE20 when you spend £24 or more

BANISH DISCOUNT CODE - JOSIE5 for £5 off orders of £50 or more

veganuary,vegan,celery juice,juicing,healthy eating,acne,acne prone skin,spots,bad skin,mum of 3,mum of boys,young mum,family life,vlog,2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments