Advertisement

Grand Wedding - 100 Food Items at a Tamil Wedding

Grand Wedding - 100 Food Items at a Tamil Wedding One of my subscribers invited us to their marriage ceremony, it was like a destination wedding. Setups were really amazing. After seeing the number of dishes my mind got froze. It was the perfect place for us to hunt pure veg items. For which I felt really happy. Each and every dish has its unique taste. I just loved it.

SANGEETH CATERING:

Website -

My Gadgets -

Follow me on,

Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -

marriage,wedding,tamil wedding,100 items,veg items,fod vlog,review,taste test,samosa,starters main course,jalebi,pani poori,veg foods,dessert,parotta,cashews curry,halwa,north indian foods,ghee beeda,muligai soup,fruits,ice cream,varieties,fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments