Advertisement

This new bathroom stuff is BEAUTIFUL.. (The Sims 4 CC)

This new bathroom stuff is BEAUTIFUL.. (The Sims 4 CC) Today we're going through a new CC stuff pack created by Felixandra and Harrie - the Bafroom Stuff Pack! I hope you like it! Links below!

Harrie:
Harrie's pack overview:
Felixandres' Patreon:

Join my Discord server! ►

Patreon ►
Become a member! ►
Check out my 2nd channel ►

My save file ►
More speed builds ►

Cheats: (activate cheat window by pressing shift + ctrl + c on your keyboard)
bb.moveobjects on
bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
bb.showhiddenobjects
bb.showliveeditobjects

Awesome clutter shelf: (by PictureAmoebae)
Clutter tutorial:

My Reshade preset:
My StrangerVille Reshade preset:

I hope you like the video and I will see you all in the next one!
_________________________________________________________________

♡ Twitter:
♡ Twitch:
♡ Tumblr:
♡ CC finds:
♡ Instagram:
♡ Origin ID: AvelineYT
♡ Discord:
♡ All my creations can be found on the gallery under #Aveline
♡ #AvelineSpeedBuild
♡ Donation link:

♡ I will not upload my CC folder
_________________________________________________________________

♡ Computer specs and software:

♡ Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

♡ Intro, outro and channel art commissioned by BinofTrash,

the sims 4,the sims,sims 4,sims 4 maxis match,aveline sims,sims 4 parenthood,sims 4 cats and dogs,sims 4 dream house,sims 4 jungle adventure,the sims 4 seasons,seasons,the sims 4 trailer reaction,trailer reaction,the sims 4 trailer,the sims 4 gameplay,the sims 4 announcement,sims 4 seasons,sims 4 news,expansion pack,sims react,the sims 4 strangetown,the sims 4 new expansion pack,the sims 4 new stuff pack,sims 4 cc,sims 4 custom content,

Post a Comment

0 Comments