Advertisement

This is how I constantly win in Solos

This is how I constantly win in Solos Support me with using my code in the item shop: ERYC | #epicpartner

πŸ‘πŸΌ Drop a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed the video!

πŸ”” Hit the BELL to join the NOTIFICATION GANG!

πŸ“ΊStreaming LIVE everyday at





🌹 My setup/all the gear that I use:





πŸ‘‘ DROP A FOLLOW!

Twitch:

Twitter:

Instagram:



Fortnite Battle Royale Settings:

Resolution: 1920x1080

Sensitivity: X/Y 13% | ADS/SCOPED 0.500 - 400 DPI



Thumbnail:

Video editor:



Outro Song:

Josh A - Lonely Vibes (Instrumental Remake)

fortnite battle royale,fortnite,battle royale,fortnite gameplay,fortnite funny moments,fortnite highlights,victory royale,fortnite record,Chapter2,fortnite best moments,Arena,fortnite daily moments,games,fortnite funny,game,fortnite tips,fortnite win,fortnite battle,fortnite battle royale funny,eryctriceps,twitch,clips,insane,fortnite best,fortnite moments,gameplay,highlights,fortnite new,funny moments,fortnite fps,eryc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments