Advertisement

The fact that one day I won’t be able to walk , think and do for myself is driving me crazy.

The fact that one day I won’t be able to walk , think and do for myself is driving me crazy. As this decade is coming to an end, my heart is heavy. In the beginning of the video I was trying to give a timeline of what happened from the beginning to this decade to the end when really I just couldn’t fathom the fact that I am aging. This is a secret no one knows about me and I feel free telling people. This is something I deal with mentally on the daily basis and no one really understands it. People often judge me and tell me that I am crazy or just get over it. It’s not something I can just get over. On the contrary, when I hang around certain people, They bring of joy and laughter and distract that thought that lingers my mind on the daily. I know absolutely no one stays young forever but it’s like before you know it, times up!

crazy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments