Advertisement

Tay tries: to remember to upload regularly. [Not Ep.3]

Tay tries: to remember to upload regularly. [Not Ep.3] Hey guys, I just wanted to throw out a quick little vlog for all of you. I know I said I would release something friday at the very least, so here it is. I will be filming a few challenges in the upcoming weeks leading up to my birthday. However the majority of the challenges are for when the weather is a bit nicer. I want Episode 3 to be a bit more exciting for you guys, so for the meantime, enjoy this filler episode.

HIT LIKE + SUBSCRIBE + COMMENT

My Setup:

Camera: Samsung S10e

Gimbal: DJI Osmo Mobile 3 (Combo w/ Tripod)
Link:

Mic: BOYA BY-MM1 Link:

Shoe Mount: ULANZI PT-3 Triple Cold Shoe Mount
Link:

Light:ULANZI Ultra Bright 49LED
Link:

taylor,tay,tay tries,japan,vlog,snow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments