Advertisement

Supplemental Lighting for Houseplants...Seizure Friendly and Attractive!

Supplemental Lighting for Houseplants...Seizure Friendly and Attractive! Wisconsin Winters are long and dark so I am supplementing with artificial lights for my plants this year. Since the standard grow lights made me flop around like a fish out of water, I found alternative lighting sources that are working for my plants, look nice, and are seizure friendly. Take a peek at what lights are working for me and come along for a little tour of the growth happening at my place!
Lights featured in the video:
Phillips bulbs:

Philips T2 Spiral CFL Light Bulb: 6500K, 100-Watt, Daylight, E26 Medium Screw Base, 4 Pack

Strip lights:
Mine aren’t available anymore but these are the same, just longer.

(Pack of 4) LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture, 3FT, 15W, 6000K, 1500lm, Linkable Utility Shop Lights, LED Ceiling & Under Cabinet Light, T5 T8 Fluorescent Tube Light Fixture Replacement

houseplants,plants,plant tour,artificial lighting,grow lights,growlights,suplemental lighting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments