Advertisement

Shalby TKR: Perfection at Its Peak!!

Shalby TKR: Perfection at Its Peak!! Shalby Hospitals is very close to my heart and there is a good reason for it.

In 2002, I met with a serious accident and my right knee was in great distress. The local doctors, whom I consulted, had lost all hopes to heal my right knee as it was seriously affected.

Thus I decided to consult Dr Vikram Shah who was a renowned Knee Replacement surgeon, even at that time. His inspiring story of surgical excellence and motivating nature impressed me at the very first consultation. Following this, there was no doubt left in my mind that he can cure my condition, successfully and I underwent knee replacement of right knee at Shalby, Ahmedabad. After the surgery, for the last 17 years, I have been leading a very normal and able life of a responsible home maker.

Before 6 months, my left knee started giving me pain and I had no second thought- Only Shalby. I underwent surgery of my left knee at Shalby on December 23, 2019 and again the sailing was smooth as before. Shalby has been maintaining its Healthcare Excellence all these years and no wonder it has attained the status of a leading healthcare institution in the country in about 25 years! Remarkable indeed!

- Mrs. Yagna Gandhi, Mumbai

For more information about Shalby Multi-specialty Hospitals, feel free to visit:

Shalby Hospitals,Shalby Limited,total knee replacement,shalby,knee replacement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments