Advertisement

♡Rich to Poor to Wealthy Pt.4(Official, Read desc)♡

♡Rich to Poor to Wealthy Pt.4(Official, Read desc)♡ Yesss I finally finished it :,D

I am serious tho, I have a lot of movie ideas in my head so no more Rich to Poor to Wealthy

I kinda didn't like the plot, I think it was just lazy and odd due to me being tired

Before you Comment ANYTHING, look:
•I changed Jessica's name back
•Yes there can be two Jessica's
•I'm sorry I put two of the same music twice
•I got really tired towards the end
•I know the video doesn't match the title, everything won't make since if you didn't watch part 1, all parts are attached

Music:
1.
2.
3.
4.

I really hope you enjoyed tho, not a lot of Action movies are in Gacha these days so I hope I made it worth it! ^^

desc)♡

Post a Comment

0 Comments