Advertisement

[FNAF/SFM] "The One You Shouldn't Have Killed" | The Ghost - NIVIRO

[FNAF/SFM] * Reactions to this animation are completely allowed, as long as credit is given to the musical and visual content, thank you! *

After a long time, I finally bring you a new and recently completed animation, I know it is not one of my best works and I can do better things, but the problem is that I had not played the SFM for a long time, so I can say I need to take the practice lol.

I hope and soon to bring new things, much better and very soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Song:


NIVIRO:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!

FNAF,SFM,THE GHOST,NIVIRO,THEPUPPET GP,RICHARD RICHARD,

Post a Comment

0 Comments