Advertisement

Regular Makeup routine with Nude eyes| A lil off the top

Regular Makeup routine with Nude eyes| A lil off the top ♥ Find me on: • Instagram:
• Facebook:
• Blog:
☆ ☆ ☆ MY FAVOURITE WEBSITE FOR POSITIVITY ☆ ☆ ☆


☆This is my tutorial for Regular day Makeup with Nude Eyes Pink Lips. This one involves a smokey nude eyes and subtle lips. I hope you all enjoy this! Love you all loads xx


☆ ☆ ☆ MAKEUP I AM WEARING ☆ ☆ ☆
♥For flawless Base♥
 The Faceshop Yehwadam Brightening Serum
 Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer
 Colorbar Perfect Match Primer
 Nyx liquid illuminator
 Chambor full coverage foundation
 Nyx Professional Makeup Sculpt and highlight Face duo
 Maybelline Newyork Fit me concealer
 Lakme 9 To 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact
♥For Eyes♥
 Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper
 Nicka K Perfect Twenty Three
 Maybelline New York the Nudes Palette
 Lakme Absolute Shine Eye Liner
 NYX Professional Makeup Worth the Hype Volumizing Mascara
 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
♥For Face♥
 Maybelline Color Show Blush
 Faces Ultime Pro Bronzing Powder
 Lakme Face Sheer Highlighter


☆Disclaimer – I can’t guarantee that all of the make-up and skincare products I recommend will suit you. Please test products out on yourself before purchasing. I only feature products I like or want to try. ☆


Please Like Share and subscribe😊 and for more content follow my Instagram account.

eyes|

Post a Comment

0 Comments