Advertisement

Rather be map oc map (done7|20) (open) (rules in desc) (taked20|20) (map closed!)

Rather be map oc map (done7|20) (open) (rules in desc) (taked20|20) (map closed!) Yes I'm Finnish the map so pls read the rules ok

Pls don't steal other videos or traces

Pls don't be sad or mad if u didn't get the part

U have to add audio ok

Watermarks are allowed only up to 3 watermarks or 2

the map is closed I will make more maps soon ok

Is a oc map so u can make it a story if u want and h can add my oc if u want

Parts will be in the pinned comment so yeah

Ok bye and the deadline is may 1 I'm making the deadline long because idk xd

Mix part 3 or 2

And add the tag #jadegamersratherbeocmap ok so I can see it

And u can add a background ok

Ok the closed

flipaclip,animation,cartoon,2d animation,drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments