Advertisement

Do Supplements Work? | Do I need to take Supplements?

Do Supplements Work? | Do I need to take Supplements? What’s up people, I’m here to talk about why you probably/maybe don’t need supplements. First, I want to clarify supplements. Most supplements that are on the market today aren’t really affective, there is only a handful of supplements that actually work. There are only 3 types of supplements with science backed studies: caffeine, whey/casein protein, and creatine. What you actually need to be doing with body composition and health is really achieved through your diet.

Now, you might not need that vitamin B, D or any other supplement. If you’re eating a good diet, you may be getting all the nutrients you need from your food. But if you aren’t eating correctly, you will want to talk to your doctor about blood work to see what vitamins you may need to take.

Listen to my personal experience with vitamins and how they may not be for you!

Hey! I’m not a licensed professional, I just share my life experience and experiences I have with my clients.

Come join me for your free fitness class!

Try A Free Class:

bit.ly/2UglInq



$24.50 for 4 Strength Training Classes for Weight Loss |

50% Off of 3 Strength Training For Weight Loss Classes |

Do Supplements Work? | Do I need to take Supplements?,nutrition,totalbodytraining,do supplements work,supplements,dieting,what supplements to take,fitness,fittips,preworkout,do you need supplements,do i need supplements,exercises,which supplements to take,diet,should i take a dietary supplement?,protein powder,weightloss,powerlifting,sanantoniofitness,weightlifting,focused,office of dietary supplements,bodybuilding,protein,best supplements,dietary supplement science,

Post a Comment

0 Comments