Advertisement

Pick-a-Pile What attitude to embrace to bring about my greatest good in 2020? NewYears Tarot Reading

Pick-a-Pile What attitude to embrace to bring about my greatest good in 2020? NewYears Tarot Reading Welcome and thank you for checking out my channel...

This is my first video! - It seems like part of the image was cut-off after processing. Apologies, I will get it right next time. I wanted to post this regardless because I recorded it on 1/1/2020 as I felt the New Year's energy.


Timestamps:

#1 Rainbow moonstone 1:00
#2 Aquamarine 7:08
#3 Opal 13:27

Decks used:

Oceanic Tarot
Magical Mermaids and Dolphins
Moonology

Wishing you much success in 2020 - Happy New Year!

Sea Breeze Blessings,

WoMoon of the Sea :-)

For Entertainment Purposes Only - Please use your judgement when making decisions.

Tarot,Pick a Pile,Pick a Card,Oracle Cards,Divination,

Post a Comment

0 Comments