Advertisement

Danny Silk: God’s Goodness is Chasing Me Down

Danny Silk: God’s Goodness is Chasing Me Down Great teaching from Danny about the goodness of God. Quotes: “In His goodness He over-supplies.

You cannot anticipate how He's going to work this out. All you can do is trust that it's going to be good. I don't know how you're going to do this God, but I just need to know somehow goodness is going to come and find me. You are the one who watches over your word to perform it!

I know the promises of your Word, but I don’t know exactly how you're going to work them all out.

I'm just going to thank you in anticipation, with expectancy, that you are sending goodness my way.

I am reminded that you are the Lord and I am NOT!
That is a weight off my life!


ENJOY!

Full service here:
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
Copyright Disclaimer
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,
allowance is made for "Fair use" for purposes
such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching,
scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by
copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal
use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

For more videos, subscribe to King of Kings YouTube Channel here:

If this post is a blessing to you please "like", "share” and “comment.”

If you need help with a personal problem email info@kingofkingswc.com.
We'd like to agree with you in prayer and offer whatever assistance we can provide.

Donate to King of Kings here:

We have a situation where we need to choose.
We need to choose the flow of expectancy of His goodness
or we have a choice and something scary happens
something hurtful happens and we step out of the flow.
We build a little box and we fill it with expectations.
God, here is how you can work out my situation.
Here's how you can deal with my marriage, finances, children…
in Jesus name, Amen!
We've taken God and reduced Him to
our list of ways that this can work out.
Why?
Because we were scared.
We've all experienced times when things did not
go the way we thought.
Clip: Lauren's going to catch you, OK? Whoops!
100% of us have experienced things like this.
People weren't there for us when they
said they would be, so we got hurt.
We’re tempted to take matters into our own hands.
We forget that God has a perfect record
of working things out for our good 100% of the time.
But we’re worried about the day's He’s going to mess it up.
He's dealing with my vulnerability.
I'm in a box; I'm stuck in this little box.
It's like the angels are watching from
heaven and the Lord says, “What's he doing?”
They say, “He built that box, he's in there again.”
What if we move the Son closer to the box?
I have limited the Lord by giving Him specific instructions
on how He can please me - we call it intercession.
It’s like we think there is magic in Jesus name.
When it doesn’t happen, we get feel disappointment and frustration.
All we can see is what we look at all day,
which is what isn't happening.
We limit our scope of God to what He's not doing.
We become convinced that He doesn't care.
We end up separating our destiny from God.
We make the decision to hide our vulnerability.
We think, “I'm going to do this myself.
I'm just going to insulate myself.”
There's a scripture that goes
along with that:
“A man who isolates himself seeks his own desire and then
rages against wise counsel and judgment.” (Proverbs 18:1)
I've become stuck at war against
the one who can help me.
The enemy is more than willing to come and say,
“I thought I should be God too.
Let me give you some counsel to help further your destruction.”
We become increasingly insulated because we limited God by
leaving His flow of supply instead of living in this place that opens our options.
If we'll just stay in this spot, anticipating His goodness, He has a perfect record!
We just need to stay in the flow of anticipating His goodness.
Don’t limit God to the size of your brain.
We think we have God figured out – big mistake.
It seems to take about 10 years, and people start saying,
“I've read the bible a few times.
I know what God will do in any given situation.
In fact, I don't even know why I'm not God!
I know so much! I've been doing this a long time!”
We mistakenly think that God is like church.
You may have church figured out, but you don’t have God figured out!
We think, “I go to this church because I know what's going to happen,
no surprises! If you start surprising me,
I'm going to be looking for another church.
I came here to be told what I already believe.
But God is nothing like Church.
In His goodness He over-supplies.
You cannot anticipate how He's going to work this out.
All you can do is trust that it's going to be good.
I don't know how you're going to do this God,
but I just need to know somehow goodness is going to come and find me.
God, you're a Man of your word.
You are the one who watches over your word to perform it!
I know the promises of your Word.

Jesus,Jesus Christ,Bible,Christian,God,Holy Spirit,Holy Ghost,Pentecost,Pentecostal,Prophesy,Prophecy,Prophetic,Gifts of the Spirit,Miracles,Salvation,Deliverance,Spiritual Warfare,Intercession,Prophetic Intercession,Prayer,Breakthrough,Healing,Chuck Pierce,Glory of Zion,GZI,Bill Johnson,Dutch Sheets,Jane Hamon,Bethel Redding,It's Supernatural,Shawn Bolz,Sid Roth,Karen Wheaton,Kevin Zadai,Jesus Culture,Joel Osteen,Joyce Meyer,King of Kings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments