Advertisement

My starting point for vision improvement was wrong - Endmyopia 15 [Day 228]

My starting point for vision improvement was wrong - Endmyopia 15 [Day 228] Starting out seems to be the hardest part! Don't undercorrect yourself too much if you want to improve your eyes. You can practically ignore all the other 'advice' I've given in my videos up to this point, except about active focus ;)

Varakari's Vision Log Tool:
Unofficial Endmyopia Discord server:

Don't hate it until you've tried it:

I'm not affiliated with Endmyopia or Jake Steiner. I'm not on the paid BackTo20/20 program, and nobody has paid me off to make (amateur) videos. I'm happy to spend my time promoting something that's changing my life :)

The content in my videos is NOT medical advice. If you have any medical concerns you must speak to a qualified medical professional or licensed optometrist. DO NOT drive vehicles or operate other machinery without the full correction necessary to do so safely. See my full channel disclaimer below:
⚖️:
#visionimprovement #endmyopia #glasses #myopia

glasses,myopia,eyesight,endmyopia,diopters,vision,improvement,strain,shortsightedness,optometrist,active focus,endmyopia results,plus lenses,vision improvement,natural vision improvement,glasses prescriptions,blog,daylight,sunlight,photons,scam,conspiracy,jake steiner,axial length,eyeball,interocular pressure,iris,cornea,lens,dioptres,

Post a Comment

0 Comments