Advertisement

My New Roommate REGRETS Moving In After I Did This...

My New Roommate REGRETS Moving In After I Did This... HE HATES ME
My brother just moved back into my house, and I surprised him with a crazy room makeover.. He was NOT too happy. Let the prank wars begin!!
• MY NEW MERCH IS OUT ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►

POP UP INFO:
SATURDAY, JAN 11, 1PM-3PM
Pacsun Santa Monica
1446 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica CA, 90401

Brandon:


Papa Rug:


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,faze rug brother,faze rug brother moved back,roommate,my new roommate,new roommate,new roommate moving in,faze rug roommate,faze rug new roommate,new roommate regrets moving in,

Post a Comment

0 Comments