Advertisement

My Morning Routine - Breakfast, My Zoo (Nakie Mating), Responding To Clients, Athleanx, & More!

My Morning Routine - Breakfast, My Zoo (Nakie Mating), Responding To Clients, Athleanx, & More! My Morning routine 2020. What is it like on a daily basis for Coach Greg? I take you through a typical morning with my crazy zoo, crazy clients, moron subscribers, moronic DMs, and more.

0:18 - My current weight, coffee + my morning supplements
1:42 - My Zoo
2:55 - French toast + more of my zoo
5:39 - Nakie likes to join me for pooping
6:22 - Checking msgs (morons and more)
9:00 - delete delete delete!
11:55 - PINK EYE + Bakie Nakie + MK/LG/S4
13:00 - Ally going vegan?
14:00 - My future house
15:10 - My ZOO + My clients (Athleanx)
24:00 - Baby Nakie - "Sexy times"
26:18 - Judge judy + french toast

Order RYSE SUPPS at and use my code DOCGREG to get 15% off at checkout!!!

For Merchandise visit:
For coaching visit
INSTAGRAM ‣

#GregDoucette #Advanced #TrainHarder

Greg Doucette,Coach Greg,My morning routine,animals,zoo,mating,athleanx,glutes,Mr Olympia,healthy,weight loss,exercise,fasting,powerlifting,strength,fake natty,natty or not,Squat,Deadlift,Leg training,Leg Day,Off season,

Post a Comment

0 Comments