Advertisement

Most Important Music Theory - How Family of Chords are Formed | Detailed Lesson in Hindi

Most Important Music Theory - How Family of Chords are Formed | Detailed Lesson in Hindi In this video, I will show you how the Major Chord Family is formed. I will explain in detail so that anyone can understand it easily.
If you find this helpful, I will make another video where I will explain the Minor Chord Family.

How I record studio-quality audio at home -
Connect with me
my Instagram -
my Facebook Page -

If you want to support my work you can donate anything you want.
My Paytm & Google Pay - 7504367400

************Recommended Guitars********************

Guitar used in this video -

Juarez Acoustic Guitar - Blue (around rs2000) -

Juarez Acoustic Guitar - Black (around rs2000) -

Intern Acoustic Guitar (around rs2000) -

Jixing Acoustic Guitar ( Around rs2000) -

Kadence Guitar Bundle (around rs5000) -

Fender SA150 (Around rs7000) -

Cort AD810 Bundle (Around rs9000) -

Yamaha F310 Acoustic (around rs8000) -

Fender FA115 Bundle (Around rs10,000) -

Fender FA125 Guitar (Around rs10,000) -


*****************Guitar Accessories*************************

Alice Strings -

D' addario Strings -

Recording Interface (Vault Ai22) -

Hindi

Post a Comment

0 Comments