Advertisement

INSTANT POT PEACHES DUMP CAKE RECIPE | 3 Ingredient BAKE WITH ME IN THE INSTANT POT

INSTANT POT PEACHES DUMP CAKE RECIPE | 3 Ingredient BAKE WITH ME IN THE INSTANT POT Instant Pot Peaches Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make in the Instant Pot. It only takes 3 ingredients to make a dump cake in the instant pot. And talk about different flavor profiles you can use besides peaches in this instant pot dump cake.

For more of my Instant Pot dishes playlist click below:


*For today’s recipe and many more, click below to see my recipe blog:

*To purchase my cookbook, click link below.


Below are some of the items I like cooking with. If you purchase through the links below these or any item from Amazon, it helps my channel out at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
Instant Pot
Instant Pot Silicone Egg Bites Mold
Cake Pans
Cake Pans
Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
Cast Iron Enamel Dutch Oven
Kitchen Chopper & Grater
Knife set (rainbow)
Bamboo Spurtle
Pastry Scraper
Offset Spatulas

***Follow me on Social Media
Instagram @
Facebook @
Twitter @
YouTube @
Pinterest @

#instantpotdesserts #instantpotrecipes #catherinesplates

For Business Inquiries please contact me at catherinesplatesed@gmail.com
Write to me at:
Catherine’s Plate
22720 Morton Ranch Road, Suite 160, Box 340
Katy, Texas 77449

instant pot recipes,instant pot dessert,instant pot peach dump cake,making a dump cake in the instant pot,catherines plates cooking channel,cooking channel catherines plates,3 ingredient dessert instant pot,instant pot 3 ingredient dessert,

Post a Comment

0 Comments