Advertisement

GT4 fun, lots of fun. Thanks Porsche Motorsports.

GT4 fun, lots of fun. Thanks Porsche Motorsports. Ken Nakaseko, shares his ownership of Porsche's Cayman GT4. We have a close look at his lovely Blue Sapphire Metallic example, and enjoy the thrill it is to drive. I hope you get some pleasure from my review of the car.
Thanks to Ken for sharing this with us all.

Ken's previous video with Marc and Cars, and his Porsche 997 Turbo. This video also includes his first experience driving an aircooled car.


Marc and Cars – Porsche Air Cooled Enthusiast

I love all cars, just especially Air Cooled Porsches.

Thanks for watching, and please think about subscribing, commenting, clicking notifications, and most important to me, PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO with your friends and family.

I would like to thank everyone that helps putting these videos together, my family for being understanding.

Thanks to the musicians for the great tunes, that give the video life.
Hard Way to Better by Siine
Need a Friend by Siine

If you have a great (if only to you) car that I can film, please contact me. I’d love to hear about it, and I am sure so would everyone else.

My Instagram: @marcandcars
My Facebook: marcandcars
My email: marc@marcandcars.com.au
My Webpage: www.marcandcars.com.au

If you want to send me anything, to trial, or promote:
Marc Sherriff – Marc and Cars
7 Kalgoorlie St
Mosman Park
WA 6104
Australia

About me:
I am a 48-year-old Husband, Father, and all round car tragic. I grew up in the car building heartland of Australia. Geelong, Victoria. Having both parents working for Ford Motor Company, the blue oval had a sense of inevitability, which I do still have a soft spot for. Around the age of 10, I saw, and was driven in what was very likely Geelong’s only Porsche 356. The memory is still strong. It was an epiphany after a childhood surrounded by Aussie muscle cars. Escaping in my teens to live in Sydney NSW, I bided my time until I migrated to Perth, Western Australia. Yes, West Australians think of this as another country. This is now home.

My first Porsche was a 1971 2.0l 914. Black on Black, LHD. Great car until it stopped. Alarmingly underpowered for the chassis and brakes, but a lot of fun. I drove it from Perth to Sydney and back. I had big plans for that drivetrain, but it failed me one Sunday afternoon, and 5 years later, was sold to a wrecker for almost the same price that I paid for it, 7 years earlier. Wish I had kept it…

Our 1960 Porsche 356B (T5) Coupe became part of our family in the days following the birth of our daughter, Pearl, in 2012. If you’ve watched any of the earlier videos, you will have likely seen both of them. This one is staying. Pearl can decide what to do with it when we are gone. It is a number’s matching Ruby Red, with black interior. We snuck the purchase in just before the bubble got too big, otherwise, I’d still be fantasizing about it.

We’ve had plenty of great drives in it, and hopefully plenty more to come.

Thank you for spending your valuable time watching my video, and reading my story.

Porsche,GT4,Porsche Motorsport,Marc and Cars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments