Advertisement

FINALLY!! I'm a MONTH ahead! | Finishing Up January’s Bills!! | Envelope Stuffing | January 4, 2020

FINALLY!! I'm a MONTH ahead! | Finishing Up January’s Bills!! | Envelope Stuffing | January 4, 2020 Hey my people!! Since September 2019 I have been working trying to get caught up with all these bills that i was behind on . In December I was finally able to get caught up on EVERYTHING!! Since this time I have been working on getting a month ahead on all of my bills. After this first week in January I can officially say that I am a MONTH AHEAD!!! I am so excited to have all the money that i need for the month safely put away and as I get the bills in I am able to pay them and not have to worry about how I was going to do this. Before getting on track with all my bills we were paycheck to paycheck. Sometimes being a month or two behind on bills. n 2019 were were 12 months behind on the rent! YES! you read right 12 MONTHS! Luckily who we rent from knows that we will take care of the rent at the end of the year with my husband's end of the year bonus. I was actually able to pull together $1600 to put toward the rend and then an additional $200 which only left me with having to pull $600 from the bonus! I am beyond excited that now that January is taken care of and there are 4 weeks left in the month, I will have plenty of time to get February's bill money together!

I hope you like this video! I am still trying to figure out the whole editing a video so, please bear with with me while if figure out this process! I hope you will subscribe to my channel and ring my bell so that you will be notified when I post a new video! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again at my next video!!

My Envelopes are made by me! I will be opening an Etsy shop within the month that will carry my envelopes! Make sure to subscribe so you will know when my shop opens!! I'm working on making CLEAR envelopes!! Thought i had that figured out, but...

Stay focused on your goals! and...Happy Budgeting!!

Cash Envelope system,cash envelope stuffing,budgeting,getting ahead on monthly bills,monthly budgeting,Dave Ramsey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments