Advertisement

DID HE REALLY HAVE TO RAGE QUIT? - Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat League Matches w| Frost & Jacqui

DID HE REALLY HAVE TO RAGE QUIT? - Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat League Matches w| Frost & Jacqui Now TBH.....I'm really sure if this man actually quit or not. All I know is that when I hit him with my Fatal Blow and was about to win the game, he disconnected. It doesnt make sense for him to quit because the set was tied, but I guess he didn't want to deal with my Frost. All in all, even when I think Im not doing well, I'm still able to make people a bit salty. LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more MK11 content!

Tweet me:

Watch me live:

Facebook me:



PSN: MacCool25

XBL: Mac Cool 25

#MK11 #MortalKombat11 #MK11KombatLeague

gameplay,therealkaaayle,gaming,mk11,mortal kombat,mk11 gameplay,mk11 kombat league,mortal kombat 11,mk11 kombat league matches,mk11 kombat league gameplay,mk11 kombat league season of death,mk11 kombat league season 7 skins,mk11 joker,mk11 spawn,mk11 kombat pack,mk11 online gameplay,mk11 online matches,mk11 ranked sets,frost,mk11 frost,mk11 jacqui briggs,mk11 frost arctic anarchy,mk11 salt,mk11 rage quit,mk11 salty matches,mk11 trash talker,mk11 jacqui,

Post a Comment

0 Comments