Advertisement

9 side hustles YOU Can start NOW with 6-figure earning potential

9 side hustles YOU Can start NOW with 6-figure earning potential So many requests for ideas on businesses. I have way more businesses I'll cover in other videos but these are near the top of my list for suggestions for people who are looking for something cheap (potentially) to get into with BIG earnings potential.

#1 - Trash hauling - I kid you not, in the past 3 weeks I hired a guy that messaged me due to my trailer park videos. Over this time I've paid the guy no less than $3,500 for about 12 days worth of work. I've paid in the past 2 years easily $25,000 for trash hauling and it's something that you can do as long as you can get access to a truck. Yes, access to a vehicle CAN be a killer but......if you can negotiate, it's QUITE possible to get loaners, etc (I've let this guy use my hydraulic dump trailer and believe me, we're both happy).

#2 - Tree Trimming / Arborist - This is very overlooked and something my grandpa did during the 50s and 60s to help support his family. The guy I talk about in the video was a multi-millionaire from what I understand, just trimming trees. Something to remember/consider is that with ALL OF THESE you NEED to work hard, show up on time, and hone your skill in the trade.

#3 - Pet control - There are A FEW states (Do your research) where getting your pest applicator's license is hard, here in Ohio it absolutely is not and can be done cheaply. In SOME SITUATIONS you don't even need a license depending on the state. The cost of some pest treatment solutions can run $5-$10 and the charge for application can be $500-$1,000.

#4 - Laundry service - I'm not talking about buying a laundromat, but doing laundry for other people. As mentioned, I looked at the books for a laundry business that didn't need any real estate, equipment, just driving around, collecting laundry, doing it and delivering it generating revenues of about $1.5mm/yr.

#5 - Gutter Cleaning - This is a easy, dirty job that requires a bucket and a ladder. Hopefully it should be self-evident on what this would involve, and yet can easily produce $25-$50 a hour or more if you hustle and do a good job.

#6 - Moving - This is similar to trash but just requires you to show up and do work. Moving furniture, loading boxes, etc. I pay for this kind of thing all the time and I've seen many do quite well.

#7 - Landscaping/mowing - This is one of those low-hanging fruits in a very evergreen niche (Get it, ever green?) I met a few contractual work crews with leased equipment doing $750 per day for a two man crew.

#8 - Dog Grooming / Dog walking - This is one of the most successful small businesses I know of in my area with very, very minimal start up costs. I don't know just one or two, but about a dozen entrepreneurs doing this making six figures a year. In SOME areas this can be over-sold, however there are still MANY areas I see with too few providers (Mine is one of them!)

#9 - Wireless internet installs - This hits close to home for me because it's something I need very, very badly and am doing myself (I might pay a installer). I couldn't believe the wholesale cost of this was $250ish for the equipment alone. One of the installers I talked to wanted $2,500 for a end solution, and other than my own time it'll be $250. Talk about markup!


If you'd like to get UP TO THREE free stocks and help support my channel, considering joining webull and depositing $100. You can even open a Roth IRA / Traditional IRA from your phone in just a few minutes @

Your can join our discord chat channel (One of the largest financial discords online) and talk about money/finance/real estate here -


Also I do post mini-updates on my Instagram at


If you're curious what kind of equipment I use to make my videos, the whole list is at AND the security cameras I use at the trailer park & laundromat!

side hustles,easy businesses to start,six figure income,how to make money,investment joy,side income,online income,

Post a Comment

0 Comments