Advertisement

2020 house tour, habits, predictions | VLOG WEEK 01

2020 house tour, habits, predictions | VLOG WEEK 01 welcome 2020, we've been waiting for you ❤
Don't forget to subscribe + hit the notification bell so you don't miss the next WEEKLY WEDNESDAY

What do you want to see in the next vlog?


GET KOZIE // MERCH ❤


new 2020 playlist //


Do you like to read? ▹
*NEW* Poetry ⫸ Dancing With Elephants ▹

 Fiction ⫸ CATCHER ▹
 Inspo/Motivation ⫸ FEELS ▹
  
 ▼ KOZE Channel ▹
▵ Twitter ▹
▼ Instagram ▹
▵ My Coffee Talk Podcast ▹

▼ Spotify ▹
 ▵ Blog ▹ under construction


A huge chunk of my 2019 was spent in a super supportive relationship that I'm blessed to have so much digital footage of. Whether you followed my relationship with Arthur or not, I highly recommend checking out his work -- he's a super talented artist and a lot of my recap footage was shot with his talented eye --

 ** This video is not sponsored ❤

kalyn,nicholson,2020 prep,2020 tarot reading,house tour,2020 house tour,a day in the life,daily vlogs,weekly vlog,new year,happy new year,new year predictions,January 2020,daily dose of the internet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments