Advertisement

Your Re-Awakening Changing Direction for 2020 New Moon Solar Eclipse In Capricorn December 2019

Your Re-Awakening Changing Direction for 2020 New Moon Solar Eclipse In Capricorn December 2019 The Solar Eclipse happening December 26 2019 involves the New Moon in Capricorn and it will serve as a change but still in the same direction of your purpose.

This will have a profound impact on 2020 and many years to come and I am excited to share in this transformation with you.

Thank you for all of your support and so much love to you my Queens and Kings.

Love,
The Awakened Aphrodite

#eclipse #eclipsedecember2019 #capricorn

Do you LOVE me? If so follow me on instagram and support me so I can keep making more content for you my loves:

Want to become a one on one coaching client? Either DM me on Instagram or visit my website at www.misspamelaxoxo.com

astro lada,solar eclipse,eclipse december 2019,december 2019 eclipse,eclipse,horoscope december 2019,horoscope,new moon in capricorn,new moon in capricorn meaning,capricorn,solstice,jupiter in capricorn,january 2020,2020,astrology,meaning,zodiac,

Post a Comment

0 Comments