Advertisement

Webinarjam and How to Tell if the Webinar is Actually Live

Webinarjam and How to Tell if the Webinar is Actually Live Webinarjam and How to Tell it the Webinar is Live. The issue is that if you are like me you don't want to listen to a webinar if it was billed as a LIVE webinar then to discover it was an evergreen webinar (recorded and replayed). I don't mind watching a webinar that was recorded but tell me don't lie to me that it was live but it was actually a pre-recorded webinar.

Make it real or don't and if it is live don't lie if it is prerecorded and say it was live.

You can check in the code of Webinarjam if the webinar is actually live or not.

Anyways this is how you do it if you even care. :) LOL

Free eBook: 7 Money Secrets -
Free Report: 7 Steps to Business Online
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Facebook:
My Facebook Group:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Please visit my blog at
Get a YouTube CheatSheet
Get YouTube Thumbnail Blaster
VooPlayer is an excellent player for YouTube and Vimeo videos, the tracking is amazing.

webinarjam,evergreen webinar,live webinar,webinar live lie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments