Advertisement

Vacation Look Book |What I wore for vacation? | How to style yourself for a vacation?

Vacation Look Book |What I wore for vacation? | How to style yourself for a vacation? Hey All,

In this video, you get to see what I wore for my vacation in Singapore. I have tried to style myself with long dresses and accessories. This can help you plan outfits for your vacation or short trip.

#stylingtips #styleyourself #vacationlook #budgetlook

Check out my other Vlogs:
My Night Routine I Skin Care, Easy Dinner Recipe, Self Care | Healthy Evening Routine

Budget Shopping Under 10 AED |ദുബൈയിൽ ഒരു BUDGET ഷോപ്പിംഗ്

Packing Travel Tips and Tricks ,ട്രാവൽ പാക്കിങ് ടിപ്സ് & ട്രിക്സ്

Old Dubai-Souk and Town,

Al Barari(Dubaiyile Keralam):



Hey Namaskaram, You can find my travel and food experience in an around UAE. Check out.

****Please LIKE ,SHARE and SUBSCRIBE****** Lots of love.

You can follow me
Instagram: @meghanababu
Facebook: @trailblazingwithmeghu

Write to me
Gmail: meghbmarketing@gmail.com

What to wear on vacation,Vacation look book,modest vacation wear,vacation shopping,style with me,budget vacation style,budget vacation look,rajisha Rajendran,aswathy vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments