Advertisement

Trying Out Viral Food Hacks From 5 MINUTE CRAFTS | Yashita Rai

Trying Out Viral Food Hacks From 5 MINUTE CRAFTS | Yashita Rai NEW to this channel ? SUBSCRIBE :
Instagram : @yashitarai

Link to 5 Minute Crafts Channel-

Last Video Link :

Also watch My other videos

Mom Does my make up :

I dressed Like Youtubers For a Week :

I Recreated Komal Pandey's instagram :


Follow me on Instagram :
Follow me on Twitter :
Like My Facebook Page :

My POPULAR UPLOADS
Recreating Komal Pandey's Instagram
Recreating Sejal Kumar's Instagram
Sarojini Nagar haul 2018
I Dressesd Like Youtubers for a week

Equipments :
iPhone 8 , Canon 1300 D

Hope You Enjoyed watching this video. I come up with new videos every week. Hit that SUBSCRIBE button To join the squad.
Thanks For Watching :)

LIKE
SHARE
SUBSCRIBE

testing 5 minute crafts hacks,testing viral beauty hacks,testing 5 minute crafts life hacks,5 minute crafts,5 minute crafts fashion hacks,photo hacks,testing viral internet hacks,testing 5 minute crafts,yashita rai,expectation vs reality,5 minute crafts makeup hacks,5 minute crafts food hacks,testing viral food hacks,testing 5 minute crafts food hacks,triggerd insaan food hacks,food hacks,kitchen hacks,makeup hacks,funny food hacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments