Advertisement

Pack with me for Texas || Single teen mom || VLOGMAS DAY 1

Pack with me for Texas || Single teen mom || VLOGMAS DAY 1 Pack with me for Texas single teen mom vlogmas day 1. Pre-warning this video is a little all over the place that I was that day when I’m packing trying to make sure I had everything packed just a little warning and sorry about that


Subscribe To join our little family to see our journey! Make sure to turn on your post notifications so you never miss a video. And if you enjoyed today’s video don’t forget to hit the subscribe button!! Thank you so much all your support ❤️

For business only
Jennagoodwinbusiness@gmail.com

• Follow my social media to be able to keep up with us on there as well :



Snapchat: x0jennax

• Be sure to check out previous videos

SINGLE TEEN MOM DAY IN THE LIFE

TEEN MOM IN HIGH SCHOOL WITH MY SON || Day in a life as Teen mom

17 and pregnant Story time!?1?. Abusive baby daddy? how i found out. || Single Teen mom

Realistic Day in a life as a single Teen Mom

How I hid my pregnancy for 5months story time || TEEN MOM

• FAQ:
{ Q } What’s my sons name?
{ A } Liam Matthias

{ Q } My sons age?
{ A } 8 months

{ Q } Is Liam’s dad involved or help ?
{ A } No he isn’t involved nor does he help

{ Q } What do I film on and edit
{ A } Canon M50 and I edit with DaVinci Resolve

teen mom,pack with me,17 and pregnant,single teen mom,trending,mom,baby,maddie lambert,allie brooke,cam and fam,pack with us,pack with us for texas,single mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments