Advertisement

My Last Video [DriveTheWorld Is Over]

My Last Video [DriveTheWorld Is Over] #DriveTheWorld is over! I can't quite believe how quickly this year has gone. It feels like just the other day that I was loading my 911 Carrera T onto a truck and sending it over to Australia to start this insane 12 month adventure. I've decided I'm now going to take a break from social media during the Christmas period, to reflect and recover from the madness that has been #DriveTheWorld. I hope you've all enjoyed watching the videos and if you think you've missed any, please go back and watch them!

My Porsche 918 Spyder drive:


The DriveTheWorld playlist:


Sign up to www.seenthroughglass.com for more exclusive videos, photos and information about #DriveTheWorld.

Visit the STG Shop:

Subscribe to STG:

----
#DriveTheWorld Sponsors & Partners

CARS Europe -
Magnitude Finance -
First Point Insurance -
Gtechniq -
Hollza -
Curve -
Pirelli -

----
What I Use To Make My Videos:

Main Camera -
Drone -
Second Camera -
Microphone -
Main GoPro -
Alternate GoPro -
Camera Bag -
Laptop -
Editing Software -

----

Follow me on:

Instagram -
Twitter -
Facebook - www.facebook.com/seenthroughglass

Listen to the Behind The Glass podcast


---

Intro Music - Holismo, Sheldrake by Seiscientosdoce
Channel Art & Intro Photography by Adam Shah [ & Chris Williams [

----

Thanks for watching SeenThroughGlass. If you liked this video you may also like videos by Shmee150, Salomondrin, Supercars Of London, Car Throttle, MrJWW and Petrolicious.

seenthroughglass,seen through glass,drive the world,drivetheworld,round the world trip,drive around the world,porsche,porsche 911,porsche 911 carrera t,2019 summary,2019,q and a,q&a,seen through glass drive the world,seen through glass porsche,

Post a Comment

0 Comments