Advertisement

Morning Routine over Christmas (How to Set Yourself Up for a Good Day)

Morning Routine over Christmas (How to Set Yourself Up for a Good Day) Thank you again to Goodwall for sponsoring today's video!
Remember to join the channel Absolutely Motivated at 10am on December 18th to chat :)
Download the App Here:

Thank you so much for watching this festive, mindful morning routine! This Christmas is the first I have had since Year Seven where I haven't had any academic work today -- and I've got to say that it's a really lovely feeling! I'm focusing so much on my mental health, which is why this morning routine emphasises mindfulness more than perhaps ones I've done in the past :) It sets you up well for a productive, motivated day!

Check out PUMPKIN PRODUCTIVITY, my online stationery shop:


THE KINDNESS JOURNAL: (this provides daily prompts to help you reflect on kindness and hopefully become more intentional in your actions) -
THE KINDNESS BADGE: (100% of profits go to Ditch the Label -- an anti-discrimination children's charity)

And my eBook about Erimentha Parker, an overachiever who has just started in Year 7 and is struggling with bullying for the first time (aimed at ages 9-13).


SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram: @_rubygranger
Business Enquiries: rubygranger@sixteenth.co
Goodreads: (see what I'm reading!)

MORE:
What I'm Reading at the Moment = Cat's Eye
Current Subscriber Count = 390,000
Daily Random Act of Kindness = donate some old clothes to charity
Classical Music Recommendation = My Kingdom, My Rules by Desplat

FAQ:
How old are you?
19

What are you studying?
English Literature (first year).

What are some of your favourite books / some recommendations?
Cat's Eye, Jane Eyre, Great Expectations, A Little Princess, The Overachievers: The Secret Lives of Driven Kids, The French Revolution (by Christopher Hibbert), The Harry Potter Series, The Odyssey (Emily Wilson translation), Frankenstein, Catalyst, Rebecca, History of the Rain, A Story of an African Farm, Fahrenheit 451, History of Wolves, A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, The Institute, A Monster Calls.

morning routine,night routine,holidays,vacation,british,productive,hermione,harry potter,school,day in my life,how to get motivated,5am morning routine,6am,early,how to get up early,how to be productive,university,uni fresher,college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments