Advertisement

MightyEight - Laser Mind

MightyEight - Laser Mind I wasnt really pleased with how this song was turning out at first and I was having a really difficult time keeping the flow going and writing intricate melodies more so then usual but the song came together more and I was a lot more satisfied. My inspiration was definitely Animusic more specifically Heavy Light from Animusic 2. I wanted a really dramatic sounding song with lot of grand chord progressions and have it really picking up around halfway through with more crazy synths and sounds all working together. Id like it to be longer but meh. It is what it is. I really wanted to avoid restraint for this song and just go all out with whatever I had in mind and it became so grand that I im not sure it can even be recreated in MIDI because its so complex because I usually have a midi for every single one of my songs but this one might be too much lmao.

Happy Listening!

Main Channel


Subscribe Today


Twitch


Discord


Facebook


Twitter


Instagram


Tumblr

MightyEight Music,EDM,Electronic Dance Music,Video Game Music,Soundcloud,Electronic Music,Indie,Trending,FL Studio,Synth,Synth Music,Synthetic Music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments