Advertisement

League of Legends: Rise of the Elements: Ocean VFX

League of Legends: Rise of the Elements: Ocean VFX I had the pleasure of contributing to the Rise of the Elements update for League of Legends, working on various splashy VFX throughout the ocean version of the environment.

Go to to learn more about gorgeous game effects!


More details on Twitter:


Join the email list for future notifications here:


You can also follow updates and get more details on the course here:

Also, I'll be posting updates on my Twitter account:





Visit my website for all sorts of animation content:


See all my FX work in gif format in on DeviantArt:


Follow what projects I'm up to on Twitter:


I've collected FX reference on my Pinterest boards:





If you want to learn the basic-to-advanced principles of animation, visit my channel. I cover animation topics starting at a beginner level. I discuss how to set up Flash, design principles, how to get good timing, drawing key frames, inbetweens, and cleanup. I've got demo reels, tutorials, and break-downs related to character animation and FX animation, 2D or 3D:



jkFX,Tutorial (Media Genre),Tutorials,FX,effects,VFX,Animation,Game Effects,How To,Drawing (Interest),2D Computer Graphics,Animation (TV Genre),Visual Effects (Film Company Role Or Service),Cartoon,Animated,Video Game (Industry),Video Game Development (Industry),Sprite,Sprite Sheet,Flip Book,Flipbook,Particle,Emitter,3d fx,3d VFX,real time VFX,unreal engine (software),photoshop (software),game development,league of legends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments