Advertisement

I played with TFue's GIRLFRIEND and she confronted me for STREAM SNIPING... (Corinna Kopf)

I played with TFue's GIRLFRIEND and she confronted me for STREAM SNIPING... (Corinna Kopf) I played with TFue's GIRLFRIEND and she confronted me for STREAM SNIPING... (Corinna Kopf)
πŸ”” Subscribe
πŸ”₯ Instagram
πŸ”₯ Twitter
πŸ”₯ Twitch
πŸ”₯ Tik Tok @Formula

Check out the squad:
Corinna Kopf:
Randumb:
Aircool:

I played with TFue's GIRLFRIEND and she confronted me for STREAM SNIPING. I played Fortnite with Corinna Kopf or TFue's girlfriend in Fortnite. Corinna Kopf accused me of stream sniping in our game...

Family Friendly Fortnite Content #fortnite

fortnite,family friendly,fortnite family friendly,fortnite funny moments,fortnite item shop,formula,corinna kopf,corinna,kopf,tfue,faze tfue,girlfriend,fortnite girlfriend,tfue girlfriend,tfue girlfriend name,corinna kopf fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments