Advertisement

How to look and feel more CONFIDENT | My Morning Routine

How to look and feel more CONFIDENT | My Morning Routine Everyone wants to fulfill the highest, truest expression of themselves as a human being. In today's video, I wanted to share with guys what I've been up to and my routine for how you can look and feel more confident. Building the right foundation for my life is something I'm currently working on and these are the habits I recommend which are guaranteed to get your day started off right.

It starts with waking up early and making your bed. It’s the easiest thing you can do and cross off your list to build momentum for the day. This is is followed by a moment of meditation or reflection by journaling. I recommend the 5 minute journal from intelligent change to make sure you’re shaping the trajectory of your life in a way that’s in alignment with who you’re becoming.

Next, I’ve been wanting to build the habit of commitment and for me that means going to the gym and making sure I push myself. I usually bring a friend or go with my partner because it holds me accountable.

After the gym I make sure to refuel my body inside and out. Taking care of yourself is really important to me so I always make sure to buy good for you products with active ingredients. The Energy On Your Face' moisturizer helps your complexion look healthier and wakes up tired skin while restoring hydration to tired and worn-out skin. Good to emphasize putting on dry flaky skin see shaving, especially in the winter.

Get it here:

When it comes to food I opt choose food that’s nutrient dense and usually healthy for you. I highly recommend you watch The Gamechangers on Netflix if you’re looking for something good to watch! It’s completely changed the way I view my relationship to food. My resolution has become to live completely plant based and avoid meat and dairy.


That’s it for now,

Thanks for watching
West


Instagram:

How to Look and Feel Confident,Men's Skincare Routine,Black Men's Skincare Routine,Skincare and confidence,How skin effects self esteem,how to be confident,grooming secrets,How can I feel confident?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments