Advertisement

How I dealt with my breakup after being together for almost three years | Anotherblackgirl

How I dealt with my breakup after being together for almost three years | Anotherblackgirl First and foremost, I don’t know why I look so orange.

Hey y’all , I’m back and better. I took a break because I was dealing with personal issues as you can see... I did a poll on Instagram and many people voted for this video so I did it. I hope this video is helpful to anyone of you who may also be dealing with a break up. It’s kind of long but I hope you actually listen and enjoy !

Also, I hope no one gets the wrong idea and thinks I’m tryna tear him down or that I want him back. I am not and I do not, I’m just simply getting to my bag by any means. God bless!

Song: Suge - Dababy (I do not own copyrights to this music)

breakup 101,woc,end of 3 years,how to get over someone,breakup advice,relationships,

Post a Comment

0 Comments