Advertisement

Growing Up in a THIRD WORLD Country | Nicaragua Living Conditions

Growing Up in a THIRD WORLD Country | Nicaragua Living Conditions Growing up in a third world country is quite different from the average person's life in the US. Nicaragua living conditions are much poorer, and you have to work hard to earn a living. My husband Tomas talks about his experience living in Nicaragua, as he was born there and lived there for the first 23 years of his life.

Turn on closed captioning/subtitles English or español.


Hola todos! | Hey all!


Join me as I share a bit of mi vida, inspiración, y español in Spanglish! What's great for all you who want to learn Spanish is that you'll actually hear pronunciations, plus I have subtitles in both Spanish and English.


How I met my Spanish-speaking husband from Nicaragua:
Learn some slang from a native Spanish speaker:
Phrases we use raising a bilingual baby:
How I learned Spanish:
Fun stuff in Nicaragua (with more Spanish of course!):


Check out my blog where I teach even more Spanish, or send me a message on my contact page:


Gracias por ver! (Thanks for watching)


¡Disfruta! Enjoy!


About this video:
A Nicaraguan talks about life in Nicaragua, how's life in third world countries vs first world countries, what it was like living in a 3rd world country. Problems that third world countries face, a little bit on cost of living in Nicaragua, and being born and raised in Nicaragua.

growing up in a third world country,nicaragua living conditions,living in a third world country,life in third world countries,living in third world countries,living conditions in third world countries,daily life in a third world country,living in a 3rd world country,life in 3rd world countries,darzrojas,living in nicaragua,nicaraguan spanish,nicaraguan culture,life in nicaragua,life in third world countries vs first world countries,cost of living in nicaragua,nica,

Post a Comment

0 Comments