Advertisement

Delays and paint issues...taking delivery of my Tesla Model 3 Performance

Delays and paint issues...taking delivery of my Tesla Model 3 Performance Buying a Tesla? My referral code:

It's finally here! After months of not hearing anything from Tesla, our Model 3 Performance has finally arrived.

After first driving this at the reveal in Fremont several years ago, we knew we wanted to buy one when orders opened for Australia. But what was meant to be an exciting process turned out to be quite frustrating with a complete lack of communication from Tesla and then paint issues prior to delivery.

So in this video, I walk through our experience and the issues we faced. It's an honest account of how it all went that Tesla fans may not like, but I don't want anybody else going through the same thing we did.

Once it was all said and done, we have been incredibly happy with the car and love it to bits.

As always, if there's anything you'd like to know, shoot me a message in the comments below or reach out to me on social media. Thanks for watching!

* NOTE ON REFERRAL: I've listed my code in the description for you to use if you are buying a Model 3. You will get free supercharging and so will I. I have committed to donating the dollar value of my used supercharging to the Drive Against Depression charity. For the sake of clarity, I paid full price for my Tesla Model 3 and my Toyota Supra.

RESOURCES:
My full Model 3 Performance review:
Taking delivery of my new Supra!:


#tesla #ev #green

------------------

Follow me on social:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:

tesla,tesla model 3,tesla model 3 performance,car delivery,taking delivery,electric vehicle,ev,green car,model 3,m3p,paul maric,maric,

Post a Comment

0 Comments